1) We maintain a Calgary and immediate area group that could be expanded to include interested club
(e.g. Airdrie, Okotoks, Strathmore, Indus).
2) It is recommended to the ACF & SACA, that a Provincial group be formed to at least provide
the opportunity for networking through an annual meeting or weekend conference.
3) Our main purpose be to continue to market the sport of curling and to share ideas that would
assist in the smooth operations of our facilities.
4) Our Icemakers be brought together at least once or twice a year to network and to visit other
5) This group seek some sort of official recognition from the SACA and participate at that level as
facility managers. Decisions are being made in the sport with very little thought of the impact
upon Club operations
6) This group and its clubs play a role in showing support to new and growing clubs; i.e., access
to funding, operational advice, lobbying government support, etc.